Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Football Game






you know i have to say, ive been pretty moody this week. theres been times where i feel like im doing ok here and then times where i feel like i havent made enough friends. tonight at the football game i felt a little like an outcast or a 3rd wheel. after my roommate left i decided to stay by myself at the game so i could be encouraged to find new friends, i had no one to sit with. luckly my best friend called and informed me i was crazy to be sitting there alone and to find someone. SO... i got up off my ass and went searching for some new friends. and AH HA! within my first 30 seconds of the search i found some pretty lovely people to finish the game with. go figure. so let me break it down with some pictures like i always do...


LOOK!! WESTERN HAS THE BALL AND IS WINNING!....yes i took a picture so i can remember it actually did happen.



cute pic of the couple again just chillin at the game




another sad attempt of taking a good picture of the mountains from behind the field. actually with adobe i bet i could make this one look pretty cool





so after ash left i spotted this chick and recognized her from my hall, her name is Emily. She's pretty crazy!






YEP. lol....shes pretty funny too







and this is the new gang hopefully. well atleast a new set of numbers in my phone, emily, shannon, and the lovely beth who is in my theater class and loves musicals so now i finally have someone to watch those with up here!








yes its burly..and no i dont care u know why? WE WOOONNNNN!!! 38 TO NOTHING!! YEEEEAA! .. i had to document it for all you non believers out there that we didnt lose.


















Beth is pretty sweet, i hung out with her and Shannon in their room for a few hours just watchin youtube. here is one of their favorite videos...MOM u will like this one!!


















actually i found out people on their floor are very friendly and apparently the people on my floor dont have that reputation. we sat in the room and about 2 or 3 girls just walked in to see what we were doing. this girl was real cute..i wiiish i could remember her name haha...but i will learn soon.












so needless to say this is a good start for me, im finally finding other peopel to hang out with besides always tagging along with ashley. dont get me wrong, love the girl just need to spread out a bit and find a few other people, Emily wants me to try the rock wall with her...and im sure you will see how that goes...






COMING HOME TOMORROW. as you can see i got a little home sick..... instead of listening to my university experience teacher on "how to manage time" i doodled my house.
....and rachel and lindsays house.
time for a visit!!!

COMING HOME FOR THE WEEKEND!!
get pumped.



i love you all!

No comments: