Sunday, August 17, 2008

A New Begining

So things have been the same most of my life and now it was time for a change. im 18 and i had to leave the house and start my own life and do things for myself up here in the Whee. Colowhee that is. if thats even spelled right. whatever not the point. anyways i start classes tomorrow and i thought i would take a few pictures of my side of the dorm and how everything is going over here in the WHEEEEE!! haha. ok.




the door...i got a little camera happy. Ashley is my awesome roommate as you see on the door, but you will meet her a little further down the page.


THE VIEW. as you walk in. i know i know....its breathtaking. you dont have to say it.
my desk...as orginized as it may ever get.

A close up for my mom and dad because they are old and blind.





the closet....yep.... had nowhere to put my 60 t shirts my sister insisted on me bringing....wait whats my NSYNC pillow doing in there? i just noticed. that needs to be on display.




pretty much just the shot of what i have over my bed, minis the western hat i added up there today.






My secret stash of my one true addiction.





the other secret stash. thats only half of the collection.



Our sweet set up, and my foot.... i did that on purpose, my toe nail polish looks good.

My best friend back at home getting her cartilage pierced. I miss her so much!!!! :-(


ASHDAWG!!! cool roommate, good times are ahead!






whoa whoa whoa...hold the phone...who is this sexy beast?...oh..its me!!!!
CJ and Ash, cute picture hes been hangin out with us a lot and is a really nice guy.

go ahead lets all say it together.....AWWWWWWWWW!!! yes, even cuter one.
OK well this has been Sammy Stedem AKA The SamDawg and it is now 1:42 in the morning and i have classes in a few hours!!! so signing off, goodnight MOM! goodnight DAD! goodnight RACHEL LINDSAY HOBBIT VICTORIA JEN....GOODNIGHT JESUS!!












<33




~Sammy






































































































































































































































































































No comments: